Date & Time: Saturday 18th September 2021 4pm UK / 5pm Berlin / 8am LA / 11am NYC
Meetup length 2-hours with option for continuing collaboration in breakout room after the main session for an additional hour.
Level: Open to all levels
Meetups are a great way to meet and be inspired by the TouchDesigner community.
What to expect?
The meetup runs via Zoom, the main session will be 2-hours in length with an additional hour open to the community for collaboration and sharing in breakout rooms.
This session focuses on TDAbleton and will feature presentations from expert practitioners:
1) 47 VIZN (Myles & Jaiden) - TDAbleton for Live with 47Vizn
- To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/47vizn/
2) Spherical Aberration (Ioana Bilea) - Ableton OSC to TouchDesigner for live AV
- Presentation: Spherical Aberration will walk us through how she sends audio via OSC from Ableton to TouchDesigner for live AV shows. It will be a look into her latest live set
- Bio: Spherical Aberration is an audio visual artist merging ambient sounds with generative visuals, all inspired by the natural world and the occult. Based between Berlin and Copenhagen
- To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/spherical.aberration/ https://www.facebook.com/sphericalaberration
3) Ivan DelSol - TDAbleton and TouchDesigner Q&A
- Description: Answers to questions about all things TDAbleton and some things TouchDesigner
- Bio: Ivan DelSol is a Python and systems developer for TouchDesigner (derivative.ca) including the TDAbleton package for connecting to Ableton Live. He is also an artist, activist, and small town wizard
Following these presentations breakout rooms are created where you can:
Talk to the presenters and ask questions
Join a room on topics of your choice
Show other participants your projects, ask for help, or help others out
Collaborate with others
Meet peers in the chill-out breakout room
- A computer and internet connection
- A Zoom account
Berlin Code of Conduct
We ask all participants to read and follow the Berlin Code of Conduct and contribute to creating a welcoming environment for everyone.