NFT brings new opportunities for creators to build audiences, promote products & profit from their creations.
Participants will learn in this workshop
- Why do some NFTs succeed & some fail?
- What should my NFTs include?
- Which NFT format is the best for you?
- How to design, create & optimise your NFT project to maximise its chance of success?
- How to promote your NFTs (Introduction)?
Who is this workshop for?
Musicians, artists and creators who want to develop a deeper understanding on NFTs.
Creators who are serious about crafting their own NFTs.
Developers who want to have a deeper understanding of the NFT space and collaborate with other creators.
Session Learning Outcomes
By the end of this series a successful student will be able to:
- Analyse, appreciate & scrutinise different NFT projects
- Design, create & optimise your own NFT project to maximise its chance for success
- Collaborate with other students in the NFT workshop
Session Study Topics
- How to analyse a NFT project objectively?
- What makes an NFT project good / successful?
- What makes an NFT project bad / fail?
- NFT as an “Audience Building” tool
- How to make your NFT stand out from other similar NFTs?
- A computer and internet connection
- Have Metamask extension installed in Chrome.
About the workshop leader
Heen is a London based music producer, artist and NFT educator.
As a creator himself, he is a classically trained pianist who has spent his life exploring sonic possibilities with classical, jazz, electronic and cinematic music. He joined ROLI as a full time product specialist after studying a degree in Computer Science, and since then have continued to combine his passions to his growing portfolio.
Outside of ROLI, he is currently co-running Originally:Creative - a digital marketing consultancy for creatives, with a mission to help creators navigate & win in the digital space. So far they have worked with artists including: Jordan Rudess, Tomfoolery, Wharf, and other independent artists.